The ‘policy mix’ for innovation: rethinking innovation policy in a multi-level, multi-actor context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borrás, Susana, 2009. "The Widening and Deepening of Innovation Policy: What Conditions Provide for Effective Governance?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Roger Pielke, Jr., 2009. "Innovation Policy in Europe: Measurement and Strategy - Edited by Clare Nauwalers and René Wintjes," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(4), pages 494-495, July.
- Charles E. Lindblom, 1958. "Tinbergen on Policy-Making," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 531-531.
- Ulrich Witt, 2003. "Economic policy making in evolutionary perspective," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 77-94, April.
- Aghion, Philippe & David, Paul A. & Foray, Dominique, 2009.
"Science, technology and innovation for economic growth: Linking policy research and practice in 'STIG Systems',"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 681-693, May.
- David, Paul & Aghion, Philippe, 2008. "Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth: Linking Policy Research and Practice in "STIG Systems"," MPRA Paper 12096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Claeys, 2006.
"Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 89-112, June.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy Mix and Debt Sustainability: Evidence from Fiscal Policy Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 1406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/01, European University Institute.
- François Moreau, 2004. "The role of the state in evolutionary economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(6), pages 847-874, November.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Morlacchi, Piera & Martin, Ben R., 2009. "Emerging challenges for science, technology and innovation policy research: A reflexive overview," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 571-582, May.
- Keith Smith, "undated". "New directions in research and technology policy: Identifying the key issues," STEP Report series 199401, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Edquist, Charles, 2005. "From theory to practice: the use of systems of innovation approach in innovation policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Laranja, Manuel & Uyarra, Elvira & Flanagan, Kieron, 2008. "Policies for science, technology and innovation: Translating rationales into regional policies in a multi-level setting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 823-835, June.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
- Elvira Uyarra, 2010. "What is evolutionary about ‘regional systems of innovation’? Implications for regional policy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 115-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2016.
"How smart is specialisation? An analysis of specialisation patterns in knowledge production,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 562-574.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2015. "How Smart is Specialisation? An Analysis of Specialisation Patterns in Knowledge Production," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1531, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Elvira Uyarra, 2009. "Conceptualizing the Regional Roles of Universities, Implications and Contradictions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 1227-1246, March.
- Prokofieva, Irina & Gorriz, Elena, 2013. "Institutional analysis of incentives for the provision of forest goods and services: An assessment of incentive schemes in Catalonia (north-east Spain)," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 104-114.
- Anna Zaytseva & Olga Shuvalova & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "User innovation - empirical evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-08-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy mix; policy interactions; policy instruments; actors; agency; innovation policy;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .