New directions in research and technology policy: Identifying the key issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Wilhelm Pfähler, 2001. "Oekonomie der Grundlagenforschung und Wissenschaftspolitik," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 125-144, May.
- Arne Isaksen, "undated". "Location and innovation. Geographical variations in innovative activity in Norwegian manufacturing industry," STEP Report series 199603, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Bjørn T. Asheim, 2007.
"Industrial Districts as ‘Learning Regions’: A Condition for Prosperity,"
Chapters,in: The Learning Region, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bjørn Asheim, "undated". "Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity," STEP Report series 199503, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, "undated". "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Andrey S. Mikhaylov, 2016. "Approaches to the Identification of the Boundaries of Spatial Networks as Multidimensional Territorial Socio-economic Systems," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1696-1701.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Alessia Sammarra & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2007. "Managing Long Distance and Localized Learning in the Emilia Romagna Life Science Cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 665-692, September.
- Johan Hauknes & Per M. Koch, "undated". "Two sides – one coin?," STEP Report series 200318, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2009. "What do we know about clusters? In search of effective cluster policies," MPRA Paper 43848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2010. "The ‘policy mix’ for innovation: rethinking innovation policy in a multi-level, multi-actor context," MPRA Paper 23567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2011. "Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 702-713, June.
- Arne Isaksen, "undated". "Regionalisation and regional clusters as development strategies in a global economy," STEP Report series 199801, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Arne Isaksen, "undated". "Regional Clusters and Competitiveness: the Norwegian Case," STEP Report series 199616, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Marianne Broch & Per M. Koch & Siri Aanstad, "undated". "Nye virkemidler for innovasjon – hva gjøres i andre land?," STEP Report series 200209, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Espen Dietrichs, "undated". "Adopting a 'high-tech' policy in a 'low-tech' industry. The case of aquaculture," STEP Report series 199502, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:8332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Per M. Koch & Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Learning two coins one-side-trick Interaction of social science and policy – On the importance of policy learning," STEP Report series 200319, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Rasim Akpinar & Kamil Taşçi & Mehmet Emin Özsan, 2015. "Innovative and Competitive Structure of Regional Economies in Turkey," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 337-349, June.
- Kari Kristinsson & Rekha Rao, 2008. "Interactive Learning or Technology Transfer as a Way to Catch-Up? Analysing the Wind Energy Industry in Denmark and India," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 297-320.
- Isaksen, Arne, 1999. "Evaluation of a regional innovation programme: the Innovation and New Technology Programme in Northern Norway," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 83-90.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Alessandro Palma, 2015. "Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation in energy-efficient technologies," SEEDS Working Papers 1115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco & Palma, Alessandro, 2017. "Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation: A patent analysis of energy-efficient technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 799-819.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:1994r01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.