Regionalisation and regional clusters as development strategies in a global economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Smith, "undated". "New directions in research and technology policy: Identifying the key issues," STEP Report series 199401, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, "undated". "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Keith Smith & Arne Isaksen, "undated". "Innovation policies for SMEs in Norway: Analytical framework and policy options," STEP Report series 199702, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knudsen, Mette Praest, 2002. "Economic and competence regions: a descriptive analysis of Danish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p345, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:1998r01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .