Innovation Performance In The Capital Region Of Norway. Potentials For Improvement
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Anders Ekeland & Finn Ørstavik & Thor Egil Braadland & Heidi Wiig Aslesen, . "Performance and co-operation in the Oslo region business sector," STEP Report series 199905, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Bjørn Asheim, . "Regionale innovasjonssystem: Teknologipolitikk som regionalpolitikk," STEP Report series 199418, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Maryellen Kelley & Susan Helper, 1999. "Firm Size And Capabilities, Regional Agglomeration, And The Adoption Of New Technology," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 79-103.
- Thor Egil Braadland & Finn Ørstavik & Heidi Wiig Aslesen & Arne Isaksen & L. H. Jensen, . "Innovation, knowledge bases and clustering in selected industries in the Oslo region," STEP Report series 199904, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Rolf Sternberg, 1999. "Innovative Linkages and Proximity: Empirical Results from Recent Surveys of Small and Medium Sized Firms in German Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 529-540.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, . "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Alexander Kaufmann & Franz Todtling, 2000. "Systems of Innovation in Traditional Industrial Regions: The Case of Styria in a Comparative Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.