Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bjørn T. Asheim, 2007. "Industrial Districts as ‘Learning Regions’: A Condition for Prosperity," Chapters,in: The Learning Region, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russo, Margherita, 1985. "Technical change and the industrial district: The role of interfirm relations in the growth and transformation of ceramic tile production in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 329-343, December.
- Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propris, 2012. "Small Firms and Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Keith Smith, "undated". "New directions in research and technology policy: Identifying the key issues," STEP Report series 199401, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Michie, Jonathan, 1995. "Technology and Innovation: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-4, February.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, January.
- Lipparini, Andrea & Sobrero, Maurizio, 1994. "The glue and the pieces: Entrepreneurship and innovation in small-firm networks," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 125-140, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:1995r03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .