|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Manchester Institute of Innovation Research (MIoIR) Manchester, United Kingdom
Alliance Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
: +44 (0)161 275 0451
+44 (0)161 275 0923
Harold Hankins Building, Manchester, Booth Street West, M13 9PL
RePEc:edi:prmanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Mabel SÃ¡nchez Barrioluengo & Elvira Uyarra & Fumi Kitagawa, 2016. "The Evolution Of Triple Helix Dynamics: The Case Of English Higher Education Institutions," Working Papers 32, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jul 2016.
- Elvira Uyarra & Jens Sörvik & Inger Midtkandal, 2014. "Inter-regional Collaboration in Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3). S3 Working Paper Series no 6/2014," JRC Working Papers JRC91963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elvira Uyarra, 2011. "Regional innovation systems revisited: networks, institutions, policy and complexity," Openloc Working Papers 1113, Public policies and local development.
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2010. "The ‘policy mix’ for innovation: rethinking innovation policy in a multi-level, multi-actor context," MPRA Paper 23567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2009. "From regional innovation systems to regions as innovation policy spaces," Openloc Working Papers 0906, Public policies and local development.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan & Edurne Magro & James R Wilson & Markku Sotarauta, 2017. "Understanding regional innovation policy dynamics: Actors, agency and learning," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(4), pages 559-568, June.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan & Edurne Magro & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2017. "Anchoring the innovation impacts of public procurement to place: The role of conversations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(5), pages 828-848, August.
- Cristian Matti & Davide Consoli & Elvira Uyarra, 2017. "Multi level policy mixes and industry emergence: The case of wind energy in Spain," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(4), pages 661-683, June.
- Elvira Uyarra & Mabel Sánchez-Barrioluengo, 2017. "Presentation," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 92(02), pages 31-41.
- Kieron Flanagan & Elvira Uyarra, 2016. "Four dangers in innovation policy studies -- and how to avoid them," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 177-188, February.
- Uyarra, Elvira & Shapira, Philip & Harding, Alan, 2016. "Low carbon innovation and enterprise growth in the UK: Challenges of a place-blind policy mix," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 264-272.
- Hugo Pinto & Manuel Fernandez-Esquinas & Elvira Uyarra, 2015. "Universities and Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS) as Sources of Knowledge for Innovative Firms in Peripheral Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1873-1891, November.
- Georghiou, Luke & Edler, Jakob & Uyarra, Elvira & Yeow, Jillian, 2014. "Policy instruments for public procurement of innovation: Choice, design and assessment," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-12.
- David Charles & Fumi Kitagawa & Elvira Uyarra, 2014. "Universities in crisis?—new challenges and strategies in two English city-regions," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 7(2), pages 327-348.
- J. Edler & L. Georghiou & K. Blind & E. Uyarra, 2012. "Evaluating the demand side: New challenges for evaluation," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 33-47, February.
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2011. "Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 702-713, June.
- Elvira Uyarra, 2010. "What is evolutionary about ‘regional systems of innovation’? Implications for regional policy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 115-137, January.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2010.
"From regional systems of innovation to regions as innovation policy spaces,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(4), pages 681-695, August.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2010. "From Regional Systems of Innovation to Regions as Innovation Policy Spaces," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(4), pages 681-695, August.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2009. "Understanding the Innovation Impacts of Public Procurement," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 123-143, June.
- Elvira Uyarra, 2009. "Conceptualizing the Regional Roles of Universities, Implications and Contradictions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 1227-1246, March.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2009. "La relevancia del concepto ‘sistema regional de innovación’ para la formulación de la política de innovación," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 150-169.
- Laranja, Manuel & Uyarra, Elvira & Flanagan, Kieron, 2008. "Policies for science, technology and innovation: Translating rationales into regional policies in a multi-level setting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 823-835, June.
- Elvira Uyarra & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2017. "Cluster policy in an evolutionary world? Rationales, instruments and policy learning," Chapters,in: The Life Cycle of Clusters, chapter 2, pages 35-55 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2016. "Revisiting the role of policy in regional innovation systems," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Innovation, chapter 18, pages 309-321 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jakob Edler & Luke Georghiou & Elvira Uyarra & Jillian Yeow, 2015. "The meaning and limitations of public procurement for innovation: a supplier’s experience," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 2, pages 35-64 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jakob Edler & Max Rolfstam & Lena Tsipouri & Elvira Uyarra, 2015. "Risk management in public procurement of innovation: a conceptualization," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 4, pages 87-109 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jillian Yeow & Elvira Uyarra & Sally Gee, 2015. "Closing the loop: examining the case of the procurement of a sustainable innovation," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 9, pages 235-262 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. S. Metcalfe & R. Ramlogan & E. Uyarra, 2004. "Competition, innovation and economic development: the instituted connection," Chapters,in: Leading Issues in Competition, Regulation and Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (3) 2010-07-17 2011-11-28 2015-01-03
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2011-11-28 2015-01-03
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2011-11-28 2015-01-03
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2017-03-26
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2011-11-28
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2015-01-03
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2015-01-03
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-11-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elvira Uyarra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.