Report NEP-CSE-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "University knowledge and firm innovation. Evidence from European countries," IAW Discussion Papers 113, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2014. "Export, R&D and New Products. A Model and a Test on European Industries," Working Papers 1407, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Deokho Cho & Kyunghee Choi, 2014. "The Effects of the Government Research and Development Support Policies on the Local Firm's Innovative Performance," ERSA conference papers ersa14p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Igone Porto & Jose RamÃ³n Otegi, 2014. "Intra and extra regional openness: The role of ?trust? builders as Open Innovation Intermediaries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Francisco Llorente & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Cooperation in R&D, firm size and type of partnership: Evidence for the Spanish automotive industry”," AQR Working Papers 201417, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Francisco Llorente & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Cooperation in R&D, firm size and type of partnership: Evidence for the Spanish automotive industry”," IREA Working Papers 201430, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Zahradnik, Georg, 2014. "R&D Internationalisation and the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 60641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvira Uyarra & Jens Sörvik & Inger Midtkandal, 2014. "Inter-regional Collaboration in Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3). S3 Working Paper Series no 6/2014," JRC Working Papers JRC91963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Paula Puskarova & Philipp Piribauer, 2014. "The impact of knowledge spillovers on regional total factor productivity. New empirical evidence from selected European countries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1813, European Regional Science Association.
- Rui Baptista & Carla Costa, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Clusters and the Co-agglomeration of Related Industries: Spinouts in Portuguese Plastics and Molds," ERSA conference papers ersa14p475, European Regional Science Association.
- Cecilia Paradi-Guilford & Naomi Halewood & Eman Fouad Wahby & Nehal Hassan El Kouesney & Carlo M. Rossotto, 2013. "Cairo Transport App Challenge : Leveraging ICT Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation to Solve Daily Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20569, The World Bank.
- Zotti, Roberto & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "Human capital development, knowledge spillovers and local growth: Is there a quality effect of university efﬁciency?," MPRA Paper 60065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evgenya Bukharova & Irina Vorontsova & Irina Ferova & Ludmila Vitkovskaya, 2014. "Population Allocation in Resource-Based Economy Areas and Entrepreneurship Support," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1233, European Regional Science Association.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2014. "University research alliances, absorptive capacity, and the contribution of startups to employment growths," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-094, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- ZÃ¼hal Ã‡elebi Deniz, 2014. "Regional Economic Development and Competitiveness: A Study of Leading and Competitive Sectors of Diyarbakir-Sanliurfa Region, Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa14p167, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Basile, 2014. "Regional productivity growth in Europe: a Schumpeterian perspective," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 1, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Nov 2014.
- Maria da ConceiÃ§Ã£o Rego & Rui Fragoso & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of Territorial Areas: A Multi-Criteria Districting Problem," ERSA conference papers ersa14p218, European Regional Science Association.