Report NEP-PPM-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Tarasova, 2014. "Toolkit to estimate the organizational structure of Arctic industrial complexes," ERSA conference papers ersa14p233, European Regional Science Association.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2014. "Environmental Sustainability and Economic Development: Cost Benefit Analysis for Sustainable Development," DEOS Working Papers 1413, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Elvira Uyarra & Jens Sörvik & Inger Midtkandal, 2014. "Inter-regional Collaboration in Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3). S3 Working Paper Series no 6/2014," JRC Working Papers JRC91963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Biddulph, Robin, 2014. "Cambodia.s land management and administration project," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dubravka Jurlina Alibegovic, 2014. "Fiscal Autonomy ? Opportunity or Limitation for Innovative Local Development in Croatia?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p945, European Regional Science Association.
- Evgeny Avanesov, 2014. "Quality of life and international standardization in the field of sustainable development of communities," ERSA conference papers ersa14p245, European Regional Science Association.
- Rudolf Bauer & Jana Knezova & Andrej Steiner, 2014. "Governing development of regions- case of Slovakia," ERSA conference papers ersa14p440, European Regional Science Association.