Evaluating the demand side: New challenges for evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jillian Yeow & Elvira Uyarra & Sally Gee, 2015. "Closing the loop: examining the case of the procurement of a sustainable innovation," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 9, pages 235-262 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert Gampfer & Jessica Mitchell & Blagoy Stamenow & Jana Zifciakova & Koen Jonkers, 2016. "Improving access to finance: which schemes best support the emergence of high-growth innovative enterprises? A mapping, analysis and assessment of finance instruments in selected EU Member States," JRC Working Papers JRC102928, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:178-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falck, Oliver & Wiederhold, Simon, 2013. "Nachfrageorientierte Innovationspolitik," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 12-2013, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Katarzyna Szkuta & Blagoy Stamenov & Anna Ianshyna, 2017. "Improving access to finance for young innovative enterprises with growth potential: evidence of impact on firms' outputs: Part 1. Equity instruments: lessons learned from policy evaluations," JRC Working Papers JRC109163, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:eee:techno:v:74-75:y:2018:i::p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Edler & Luke Georghiou & Elvira Uyarra & Jillian Yeow, 2015. "The meaning and limitations of public procurement for innovation: a supplier’s experience," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 2, pages 35-64 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Chicot, J. & Matt, M., 2015. "Public procurement of innovation: a review of rationales, instruments and design," Working Papers 2015-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Charles Edquist & Nicholas S. Vonortas & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2015. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 1, pages 1-32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tamura, Suguru, 2016. "A new intellectual property metric for standardization activities," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 87-98.
- Oliver Falck & Simon Wiederhold, 2013. "Nachfrageorientierte Innovationspolitik: Bestandsaufnahme und ökonomische Bewertung," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 51, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1462-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- TAMURA Suguru & IWAMI Shino & SAKATA Ichiro, 2016. "Does Standardization Affect Science Linkage? Implications for society and organizational management: Evidence from artificial intelligence-related technology," Policy Discussion Papers 16007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:33-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.