Public procurement of innovation: a review of rationales, instruments and design
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julien Chicot & Mireille Matt, 2015. "Public procurement of innovation: A review of rationales, instruments and design," Post-Print hal-02087751, HAL.
- Julien Chicot & Mireille Matt, 2015. "Public procurement of innovation: A review of rationales, instruments and design," Post-Print hal-02087762, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Guerzoni, 2010. "The impact of market size and users' sophistication on innovation: the patterns of demand," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 113-126.
- Max Rolfstam, 2009. "Public procurement as an innovation policy tool: The role of institutions," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 349-360, June.
- Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke, 2007. "Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 949-963, September.
- Mangematin, V. & Callon, M., 1995.
"Technological competition, strategies of the firms and the choice of the first users: the case of road guidance technologies,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 441-458, May.
- Vincent Mangematin & Michel Callon, 1995. "Technological competition, strategies of the firms and the choice of the first users: the case of road guidance technologies," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422545, HAL.
- Georghiou, Luke & Edler, Jakob & Uyarra, Elvira & Yeow, Jillian, 2014. "Policy instruments for public procurement of innovation: Choice, design and assessment," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-12.
- J. Edler & L. Georghiou & K. Blind & E. Uyarra, 2012. "Evaluating the demand side: New challenges for evaluation," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 33-47, February.
- Bleda, Mercedes & del Río, Pablo, 2013. "The market failure and the systemic failure rationales in technological innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1039-1052.
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2013.
"From necessities to imaginary worlds: Structural change, product quality and economic development,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1499-1512.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2013. "From necessities to imaginary worlds: Structural change, product quality and economic development," Post-Print hal-01064107, HAL.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Edquist, Charles, 2005. "From theory to practice: the use of systems of innovation approach in innovation policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Steinmueller, W. Edward, 2010. "Economics of Technology Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1181-1218, Elsevier.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2009. "Understanding the Innovation Impacts of Public Procurement," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 123-143, June.
- Dominique Guellec, 2001. "Les politiques de soutien à l'innovation technologique à l'aune de la théorie économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 150(4), pages 95-105.
More about this item
KeywordsPUBLIC PROCUREMENT; INNOVATION POLICY INSTRUMENTS; POLICY RATIONALES; POLICY DESIGN;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:2015-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.