Understanding the Innovation Impacts of Public Procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Guerzoni, 2010. "The impact of market size and users' sophistication on innovation: the patterns of demand," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 113-126.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2009.
"Innovation on demand--Can public procurement drive market success of innovations?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1235-1247, October.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Innovation on Demand: Can Public Procurement Drive Market Success of Innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Giunta & Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Emanuela Sirtori, 2017. "Big Science, Learning And Innovation: Evidence From Cern Procurement," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0225, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:67-:d:124678 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria De Bonis, 2016. "Innovation, competition and public procurement in the pre-commercial phase," Public Finance Research Papers 23, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Rolfstam, Max & Phillips, Wendy & Bakker, Elmer, 2009. "Public Procurement of Innovation Diffusion: Exploring the Role of Institutions and Institutional Coordination," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jillian Yeow & Elvira Uyarra & Sally Gee, 2015. "Closing the loop: examining the case of the procurement of a sustainable innovation," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 9, pages 235-262 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2012. "Why Pre-Commercial Procurement is notInnovation Procurement," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Edquist , Charles, 2015. "Innovation-related Public Procurement as a Demand-oriented Innovation Policy Instrument," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ville Valovirta, 2015. "Building capability for public procurement of innovation," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 3, pages 65-86 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chicot, J. & Matt, M., 2015. "Public procurement of innovation: a review of rationales, instruments and design," Working Papers 2015-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Andrey V. Tkachenko & Andrei A. Yakovlev & Olga A. Demidova & Irina O. Volmenskikh, 2014. "The Effects Of Regulatory Reforms On Public Procurement: The Case Of A National University In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- RAITERI Emilio, 2015. "A time to nourish? Evaluating the impact of innovative public procurement on technological generality through patent data," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nsiah-Asare, Evelyn & Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng, 2016. "Measures of Ensuring Value for Money in Public Procurement: A Case of Selected Polytechnics in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Edler & Luke Georghiou & Elvira Uyarra & Jillian Yeow, 2015. "The meaning and limitations of public procurement for innovation: a supplier’s experience," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 2, pages 35-64 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francesco Crespi & Dario Guarascio, 2017. "The demand-pull effect of public procurement on innovation and industrial renewal," LEM Papers Series 2017/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Raiteri, Emilio, 2012. "Innovative public procurement and R&D Subsidies: hidden treatment and new empirical evidence on the technology policy mix in a quasi-experimental setting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201218, University of Turin.
- Nathan, Max & Vandore, Emma, 2013. "Here be startups: exploring a young digital cluster in inner East London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58424, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vecchiato, Riccardo & Roveda, Claudio, 2014. "Foresight for public procurement and regional innovation policy: The case of Lombardy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 438-450.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:123-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.