Innovation induced by public procurement: A firm-level analysis for Italy and Norway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Guerzoni, 2010. "The impact of market size and users' sophistication on innovation: the patterns of demand," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 113-126.
- Ghisetti, Claudia, 2017. "Demand-pull and environmental innovations: Estimating the effects of innovative public procurement," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 178-187.
- Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke, 2007. "Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 949-963, September.
- Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Anna Giunta & Emanuela Sirtori, 2018.
"Big science, learning, and innovation: evidence from CERN procurement,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 915-936.
- Anna Giunta & Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Emanuela Sirtori, 2017. "Big Science, Learning And Innovation: Evidence From Cern Procurement," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0225, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2009.
"Innovation on demand--Can public procurement drive market success of innovations?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1235-1247, October.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Innovation on Demand: Can Public Procurement Drive Market Success of Innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-052, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Edquist, Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel, 2012. "Public Procurement for Innovation as mission-oriented innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1757-1769.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caravella, Serenella & Crespi, Francesco & Guarascio, Dario & Tubiana, Matteo, 2020.
"Competitive strategies, heterogeneous demand sources and firms’ growth trajectories,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
442, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Serenella Caravella & Francesco Crespi & Dario Guarascio & Matteo Tubiana, 2020. "Competitive strategies, heterogeneous demand sources and firms' growth trajectories," LEM Papers Series 2020/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Crespi & Serenella Caravella, 2020. "The Role Of Public Procurement As Innovation Lever: Evidence From Italian Manufacturing Firms," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0252, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
Keywordspublic procurement; firms’ innovation; Italy; Norway;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-11-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2018-11-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2018-11-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-11-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2018-11-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:89592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.