Report NEP-INO-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lambert, Thomas, 2018. "Monopoly Capital and Innovation: An Exploratory Assessment of R&D Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 89503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krieger, Bastian & Licht, Georg & Pellens, Maikel, 2018. "New perspectives in European innovation policy," ZEW policy briefs 7/2018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Matthew Grennan & Charu Gupta & Mara Lederman, 2018. "Firm Scope and Spillovers from New Product Innovation: Evidence from Medical Devices," NBER Working Papers 25183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoló Barbieri & François Perruchas & Davide Consoli, 2018. "Specialization, diversification and environmental technology life-cycle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1838, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2018.
- Divella, Marialuisa & Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2018. "Innovation induced by public procurement: A firm-level analysis for Italy and Norway," MPRA Paper 89592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- IINO Takashi & INOUE Hiroyasu & SAITO Yukiko & TODO Yasuyuki, 2018. "How Does the Global Network of Research Collaboration Affect the Quality of Innovation?," Discussion papers 18070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2018. "Causal Effects of Software Patents on Firm Growth: Evidence from a policy reform in Japan," Discussion papers 18063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Salomé Baslandze & Francesca Lotti, 2018. "Connecting to Power: Political Connections, Innovation, and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel Rissola & Jens Sorvik, 2018. "Digital Innovation Hubs in Smart Specialisation Strategies," JRC Working Papers JRC113111, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- F.C. Stam, 2018. "Enabling Creative Destruction : An Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Approach to Industrial Policy," Working Papers 18-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pierre Azoulay & Benjamin F. Jones & J. Daniel Kim & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Age and High-Growth Entrepreneurship," CARRA Working Papers 2018-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- MORI Tomoya & SAKAGUCHI Shosei, 2018. "Collaborative Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Japanese patent data," Discussion papers 18068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gersbach, Hans & Riekhof, Marie-Catherine, 2018. "Permit Markets, Carbon Prices and the Creation of Innovation Clusters," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181611, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Robert Kulick & Javier Miranda, 2017. "High Growth Young Firms: Contribution to Job, Output and Productivity Growth," CARRA Working Papers 2017-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Parui, Pintu, 2018. "Financialization and Endogenous Technological Change: a Post-Kaleckian Perspective," MPRA Paper 89351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymond C. Niles, 2018. "Entrepreneurial Discovery Capital," Working Papers 2018-03, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Promoting the Energy Transition Through Innovation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6o8q03d7el8, Sciences Po.