Report NEP-TID-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," Working papers 696, Banque de France.
- IINO Takashi & INOUE Hiroyasu & SAITO Yukiko & TODO Yasuyuki, 2018. "How Does the Global Network of Research Collaboration Affect the Quality of Innovation?," Discussion papers 18070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roberto Camerani & Daniele Rotolo & Nicola Grassano, 2018. "Do firms publish? A multi-sectoral analysis," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Divella, Marialuisa & Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2018. "Innovation induced by public procurement: A firm-level analysis for Italy and Norway," MPRA Paper 89592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Salomé Baslandze & Francesca Lotti, 2018. "Connecting to Power: Political Connections, Innovation, and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Grennan & Charu Gupta & Mara Lederman, 2018. "Firm Scope and Spillovers from New Product Innovation: Evidence from Medical Devices," NBER Working Papers 25183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2018. "Causal Effects of Software Patents on Firm Growth: Evidence from a policy reform in Japan," Discussion papers 18063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2018. "Wage Response To Global Production Links – Evidence For Workers From 28 European Countries (2005–2014)," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 51, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Nicoló Barbieri & François Perruchas & Davide Consoli, 2018. "Specialization, diversification and environmental technology life-cycle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1838, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2018.