Report NEP-TID-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birkeneder, Antonia & Brunow, Stephan & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joana Costa & Anabela Botelho & Aurora Teixeira, 2018. "Persistence in innovation and innovative behavior in unstable environments," GEE Papers 0094, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2018.
- Francesco Cinnirella & Jochen Streb, 2017. "Religious Tolerance as Engine of Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6797, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arts, Sam & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2018. "Taste for Science, Academic Boundary Spanning and Inventive Performance of Scientists and Engineers in Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 12704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bazzi & Amalavoyal V. Chari & Shanthi Nataraj & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2017. "Identifying Productivity Spillovers Using the Structure of Production Networks," Working Papers WR-1182, RAND Corporation.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2018. "Propensity to Patent and Firm Size for Small R&D-Intensive Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 18-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Aum, Sangmin & Lee, Tim & Shin, Yongseok, 2018. "Computerizing Industries and Routinizing Jobs: Explaining Trends in Aggregate Productivity," TSE Working Papers 18-893, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ejermo, Olof & Toivanen, Hannes, 2018. "University invention and the abolishment of the professor’s privilege in Finland," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bengtsson, Lars & Tavassoli, Sam, 2018. "The Role of Business Model Innovation for Product Innovation Performance," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- McMillan, Margaret S. & Rodrik, Dani & Sepúlveda, Claudia, 2017. "Structural change, fundamentals, and growth: A framework and case studies: Synopsis," Synopses 978-0-89629-978-8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jullien, Bruno & Lefouili, Yassine, 2018. "Horizontal Mergers and Innovation," TSE Working Papers 18-892, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2018.
- Bayer, Christian & Mecikovsky, Ariel & Meier, Matthias, 2018. "Misallocation: Markups and Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 12727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hugo Pinto & Tiago Santos Pereira & Elvira Uyarra, 2018. "Innovation and the economic downturn: Insights from Portuguese firms," GEE Papers 0098, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2018.