Persistence in innovation and innovative behavior in unstable environments
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPersistence; Innovation; State dependence; Firms; Community Innovation Survey; Portugal;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2018-03-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2018-03-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-03-12 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2018-03-12 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .