Report NEP-ENT-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey Barrows, 2018. "Do Entrepreneurship Policies Work? Evidence From 460 Start-Up Program Competitions Across the Globe," Working Papers 2018.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Birkeneder, Antonia & Brunow, Stephan & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2018. "Waiting for the payday? The market for startups and the timing of entrepreneurial exit," CEPR Discussion Papers 12724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2018. "Propensity to Patent and Firm Size for Small R&D-Intensive Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 18-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1723, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria, 2018. "The effect of entrepreneurial origin on firms’ performance - The case of Portuguese academic spinoffs," GEE Papers 0095, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2018.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2018. "The Impact of Management Practices on SME Performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 488, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bengtsson, Lars & Tavassoli, Sam, 2018. "The Role of Business Model Innovation for Product Innovation Performance," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Huber, Alexander, 2017. "The Financing of Entrepreneurial Ventures," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 94924, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Joana Costa & Anabela Botelho & Aurora Teixeira, 2018. "Persistence in innovation and innovative behavior in unstable environments," GEE Papers 0094, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2018.
- Hwan Jo & Tatsuro Senga, 2017. "Aggregate Consequences of Credit Subsidy Policies: Firm Dynamics and Misallocation," Working Papers 839, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.