Report NEP-KNM-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "University knowledge and firm innovation. Evidence from European countries," IAW Discussion Papers 113, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Simplice Anutechia Asongu, 2014. "Knowledge Economy Gaps, Policy Syndromes and Catch-up Strategies: Fresh South Korean Lessons to Africa," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 14_026, Association of African Young Economists, revised Dec 2014.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Villarreal Peralta, Edna Maria, 2014. "Innovation and Regional Growth in Mexico: 2000-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 10153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "The contribution of academic research to innovation and growth," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 71, WWWforEurope.
- Peeters, T.J.G., 2013. "External knowledge search and use in new product development," Other publications TiSEM 300ebb34-b090-4210-b95e-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Simplice Anutechia Asongu, 2014. "Knowledge Economy and Financial Sector Competition in African Countries," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 14_018, Association of African Young Economists, revised Oct 2014.
- Benneworth,Paul & Olmos-Peñuela,Julia, 2014. "Resolving tensions of research utilization: The value of a usability-based approach," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201410, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 22 Oct 2018.
- Stepan Zemtsov, 2014. "Assessment of innovation potential for Russian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p138, European Regional Science Association.
- Paula Puskarova & Philipp Piribauer, 2014. "The impact of knowledge spillovers on regional total factor productivity. New empirical evidence from selected European countries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1813, European Regional Science Association.
- Paredes-Frigolett, Harold & Pyka, Andreas & Pereira, Javier & Gomes, Luiz Flávio Autran Monteiro, 2014. "Ranking the performance of national innovation systems in the Iberian Peninsula and Latin America from a neo-Schumpeterian economics perspective," FZID Discussion Papers 95-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Igone Porto & Jose RamÃ³n Otegi, 2014. "Intra and extra regional openness: The role of ?trust? builders as Open Innovation Intermediaries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Link, Albert, 2014. "Ideation, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Elvira Uyarra & Jens Sörvik & Inger Midtkandal, 2014. "Inter-regional Collaboration in Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3). S3 Working Paper Series no 6/2014," JRC Working Papers JRC91963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bettina Peters & Georg Licht, 2014. "The Impact of Environmental Innovation on Employment Growth in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1542, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruno Jean, 2014. "A new paradigm of rural innovation: learning from and with rural people and communities," ERSA conference papers ersa14p131, European Regional Science Association.
- Zotti, Roberto & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "Human capital development, knowledge spillovers and local growth: Is there a quality effect of university efﬁciency?," MPRA Paper 60065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören & Sanne Hiller, 2014. "International Knowledge Spillovers: The Benefits from Employing Immigrants," Working Paper Series in Economics 323, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.