A Dialogical Approach to increase " Matching " Efficiency before Collaborative Business Model Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Espíritu-Olmos, Roberto & Sastre-Castillo, Miguel A., 2015. "Personality traits versus work values: Comparing psychological theories on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1595-1598.
- Frank Robert & Pierre Marques & Frank Lasch & Frederic Le Roy, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in emerging high-tech industries: ICT entrepreneurs between experts and kamikazes," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 258-283.
- Marie-José Avenier, 2005. "La Stratégie chemin faisant," Post-Print halshs-00103059, HAL.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2011.
"Constructing Regional Advantage: Platform Policies Based on Related Variety and Differentiated Knowledge Bases,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 893-904.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2011R07, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Ivan Stefanovic & Sloboda Prokic & Ljubodrag Rankovic, 2010. "Motivational and success factors of entrepreneurs: the evidence from a developing country," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 251-269.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Zenker, Andrea, 2013. "Templates of smart specialisation: Experiences of place-based regional development strategies in Germany and Austria," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R5/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Ron Boschma, 2014.
"Constructing Regional Advantage and Smart Specialisation: Comparison of Two European Policy Concepts,"
SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 51-68.
- Ron Boschma, 2013. "Constructing Regional Advantage and Smart Specialization: Comparison of Two European Policy Concepts," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1322, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan José Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego & Carlo Gianelle & Alexander Kleibrink & Fatime Barbara Hegyi, 2014. "Regional benchmarking in the smart specialisation process: Identification of reference regions based on structural similarity," JRC Working Papers JRC89819, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marie-José Avenier, 2005. "La Stratégie chemin faisant," Post-Print halshs-00089940, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérémie Faham & Éric Barquissau & Iban Lizarralde & Jérémy Legardeur, 2018. "Les challenges des stratégies d'innovation régionales ou l'émergence de nouveaux espaces pour les structures de l'accompagnement « traditionnelles »," Post-Print hal-01961030, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Trippl, Michaela & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2015. "Policy Learning and Smart Specialization Balancing Policy Change and Policy Stability for New Regional Industrial Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/39, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Trippl, Michaela & Asheim, Björn & Miorner, Johan, 2015. "Identification of regions with less developed research and innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2016. "Rectracted: Smart specialization in the EU: RIS3 conditionality, innovation and cohesion," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 439-439, June.
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "Regional industrial path development in different regional innovation systems: A conceptual analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2020. "Capital ownership, innovation and regional development policy in the economic periphery: An energy industry case," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(6), pages 545-565, September.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Joan Crespo & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Smart Specialization policy in the EU: Relatedness, Knowledge Complexity and Regional Diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1717, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- BjÃ¸rn T. Asheim & Arne Isaksen & Michaela Trippl, 2019. "The Role of the Regional Innovation System Approach in Contemporary Regional Policy: Is it still relevant in a Globalised World?," PEGIS geo-disc-2019_12, Institute for Economic Geography and GIScience, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ben Vermeulen & Andreas Pyka, 2018. "The Role of Network Topology and the Spatial Distribution and Structure of Knowledge in Regional Innovation Policy: A Calibrated Agent-Based Model Study," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 773-808, October.
- David Doloreux & Jose Gaviria de la Puerta & Iker Pastor-López & Igone Porto Gómez & Borja Sanz & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2019. "Territorial innovation models: to be or not to be, that’s the question," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 120(3), pages 1163-1191, September.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Michaela Trippl, 2009.
"Towards Cross-Border Innovation Spaces: A theoretical analysis and empirical comparison of the Öresund region and the Centrope area,"
sre-disc-2009_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lundquist, Karl-Johan & Trippl, Michaela, 2009. "Towards Cross-Border Innovation Spaces. A theoretical analysis and empirical comparison of the Öresund region and the Centrope area," SRE-Discussion Papers 2009/05, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michaela Trippl & Markus Grillitsch & Arne Isaksen & Tanja Sinozic, 2015.
"Perspectives on Cluster Evolution: Critical Review and Future Research Issues,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(10), pages 2028-2044, October.
- Trippl, Michaela & Grillitsch, Markus & Isaksen, Arne & Sinozic, Tanja, 2014. "Perspectives on Cluster Evolution: Critical Review and Future Research Issues," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2013. "System Failures, Knowledge Bases and Regional Innovation Policies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Seyed Peyman Asadi & Ahmad Jafari Samimi, 2019. "Lagging-behind Areas as a Challenge to the Regional Development Strategy: What Insights can New and Evolutionary Economic Geography Offer?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1923, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2019.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2015. "Una valutazione della rilevanza e utilità delle politiche di Ricerca e sviluppo tecnologico dell’Unione Europea," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 13-36.
- Vlaisavljevic, Vesna & Medina, Carmen Cabello & Van Looy, Bart, 2020. "The role of policies and the contribution of cluster agency in the development of biotech open innovation ecosystem," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Annalisa Caloffi & Marco Mariani & Fabrizia Mealli, 2013. "What kinds of R&D consortia enhance SMEs productivity? Evidence from a small-business innovation policy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0172, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- BjÃ¸rn T. Asheim & Arne Isaksen & Roman Martin & Michaela Trippl, 2017.
"The role of clusters and public policy in new regional economic path development,"
Chapters, in: Dirk Fornahl & Robert Hassink (ed.), The Life Cycle of Clusters, chapter 1, pages 13-34,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Asheim , Bjørn T. & Isaksen , Arne & Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2015. "The Role of Clusters and Public Policy in New Regional Economic Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/44, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Smart Specialisation in the EU: Is it a Bridge between Innovation and Cohesion?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p989, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron Boschma & Carlo Gianelle, 2014. "Regional Branching and Smart Specialisation Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC88242, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- MartÃnez-RomÃ¡n, Juan A. & Gamero, Javier & Tamayo, Juan A. & Delgado-GonzÃ¡lez, Loreto, 2020. "Empirical analysis of organizational archetypes based on generation and adoption of knowledge and technologies," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 96.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching; Collaborative Business Models; Profile Comprehension; Regional Entrepreneurs; Dialogical questionnaire; Entrepreneurial Discovery; RIS3; Innovation; Collaborative Platform; Smart Interface; Networking;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2016-09-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2016-09-18 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01332579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.