Templates of smart specialisation: Experiences of place-based regional development strategies in Germany and Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koschatzky, Knut & Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The spatial multidimensionality of sectoral innovation: the case of information and communication technologies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2010.
"From regional systems of innovation to regions as innovation policy spaces,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(4), pages 681-695, August.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2010. "From Regional Systems of Innovation to Regions as Innovation Policy Spaces," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(4), pages 681-695, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Smart Specialisation in the EU: Is it a Bridge between Innovation and Cohesion?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p989, European Regional Science Association.
- Jérémie Faham & Maxime Daniel & Benjamin Tyl & Iban Lizarralde & Iñaki Garagorri & Jérémy Legardeur, 2016. "A Dialogical Approach to increase " Matching " Efficiency before Collaborative Business Model Processes," Post-Print hal-01332579, HAL.
- Anna Golejewska & Dorota CzyÂ¿ewska, 2015. "The least innovative regions in Poland and in France in the process of smart specialisation," ERSA conference papers ersa15p717, European Regional Science Association.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2016. "Rectracted: Smart specialization in the EU: RIS3 conditionality, innovation and cohesion," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 439-439, June.
- Jean-Alain Héraud, 2014. "La politique européenne de développement régional et le concept de spécialisation intelligente : smart specialisation strategy," Bulletin de l'Observatoire des politiques économiques en Europe, Observatoire des Politiques Économiques en Europe (OPEE), vol. 30(1), pages 27-29, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r52013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .