Report NEP-KNM-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & García Quevedo, José & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2072/211807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Glachant, Matthieu & Dussaux, Damien & Meniere, Yann & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2013. "Greening global value chains : innovation and the international diffusion of technologies and knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6467, The World Bank.
- Sasan Bakhtiari & Robert Breunig, 2012. "Outsourcing and Innovation: An Empirical Study of Causes and Effects," Discussion Papers 2012-35, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- McKelvie, Alexander & Brattström, Anna & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "The Relationship Between Innovation and New Firm Growth," Ratio Working Papers 206, The Ratio Institute.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Baier, Elisabeth & Crass, Dirk & Hud, Martin & Hünermund, Paul & Köhler, Christian & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schricke, Esther & Schubert, Torben & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Innovation in Germany - Results of the German CIS 2006 to 2010. Background report on the Innovation Surveys 2007, 2009 and 2011 of the Mannheim Innovation Panel," ZEW Dokumentationen 13-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Coad, Alex & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013. "Innovation and firm growth: Does firm age play a role?," Working Papers 2072/211886, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Sven M. Laudien & Jörg Freiling, 2013. "Regional Headquarters and Their Impact on Knowledge Transfer Processes in Transnational Companies - A 'Small World' Network Perspective," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 17 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised May 2013.
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Brenner, Thomas, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes: New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Michele Benvenuti & Luca Casolaro & Elena Gennari, 2013. "Metrics of innovation: measuring the Italian gap," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 168, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lin, Faqin & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2013. "Exporting and Innovation: Theory and Firm-Level Evidence from the People's Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 111, Asian Development Bank.
- Minarelli, F. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D., 2013. "Network for innovation as a way to enhance competitiveness: an overview of Italian food SMEs entering networks," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149934, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Börje, 2013. "R&D Strategy, Metropolitan Externalities and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 313, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Models and Methods of University Technology Transfer," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Zenker, Andrea, 2013. "Templates of smart specialisation: Experiences of place-based regional development strategies in Germany and Austria," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R5/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).