Exporting and Innovation: Theory and Firm-Level Evidence from the People's Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsExporting; innovation; firm heterogeneity; matching;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2013-06-16 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2013-06-16 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2013-06-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .