Report NEP-TRA-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Kapelko & Natalya Volchkova, 2013. "Export costs of visa restrictions," Working Papers w0195, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mühlenkamp, Holger, 2013. "From state to market revisited: more empirical evidence on the efficiency of public (and privately-owned) enterprises," MPRA Paper 47570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ding, Mingfa & Nilsson, Birger & Suardi, Sandy, 2013. "Foreign Institutional Investors and Stock Market Liquidity in China: State Ownership, Trading Activity and Information Asymmetry," Working Papers 2013:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jun 2013.
- Françoise Hay & Christian Milelli, 2013. "The endless quest to strategic assets by Chinese firms through FDI:From Inward to Outward Flows," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Lin, Faqin & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2013. "Exporting and Innovation: Theory and Firm-Level Evidence from the People's Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 111, Asian Development Bank.
- Keting Shen & John Whalley, 2013. "Capital-Labor-Energy Substitution in Nested CES Production Functions for China," NBER Working Papers 19104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2012. "Measuring the sources of economic growth in the EU with parametric and non-parametric methods," MPRA Paper 47583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liina Malk, 2013. "Relaxation of employment protection and its effects on labour reallocation," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Łukasz Goczek & Dagmara Mycielska, 2013. "Ready for euro? Empirical study of the actual monetary policy independence in Poland," Working Papers 2013-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mario Vozar, 2013. "Self-employment and Small Workplaces in the Czech and Slovak Republics: Microeconometric Analysis of Labor Force Transitions," Discussion Papers 8, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Jan SOudek & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2013. "Public Procurement of Homogeneous Goods: the Czech Republic Case Study," Working Papers IES 2013/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.