Metrics of innovation: measuring the Italian gap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Brandolini & Matteo Bugamelli & Guglielmo Barone & Antonio Bassanetti & Magda Bianco & Emanuele Breda & Emanuela Ciapanna & Federico Cingano & Francesco D'Amuri & Leandro D'Aurizio & Virginia D, 2009. "Report on trends in the Italian productive system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 45, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Messinis, George & Ahmed, Abdullahi D., 2013. "Cognitive skills, innovation and technology diffusion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 565-578.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "The triggers of competitiveness: The EFIGE cross-country report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 738.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 2000. "Mesurer le rendement de l'innovation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 334(1), pages 65-78.
- Vincenzo Spiezia, 2011. "Are ICT Users More Innovative?: an Analysis of ICT-Enabled Innovation in OECD Firms," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-21.
- Michael Spence & Sandile Hlatshwayo, 2012. "The Evolving Structure of the American Economy and the Employment Challenge," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(4), pages 703-738, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bonanno, 2016.
"ICT and R&D as inputs or efficiency determinants? Analysing Italian manufacturing firms (2007–2009),"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 383-404, December.
- Graziella Bonanno, 2014. "Ict And R&D As Inputs Or Efficiency Determinants? Analysing Italian Manufacturing Firms 2007-2009," Working Papers 201412, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Carlo Maria Arpaia & Raffaele Doronzo & Pasquale Ferro, 2013. "Innovation and government payments in the Italian digital agenda," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 169, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesca Lotti & Monica Amici & Emanuela Ciapanna & Fabrizio Colonna & Francesco D’Amuri & Silvia Giacomelli & Andrea Linarello & Francesco Manaresi & Giuliana Palumbo & Filippo Sc, 2018. "Productivity growth in Italy: a tale of a slow-motion change," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; R&D; patents;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-06-16 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-06-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_168_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.