Report NEP-IPR-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 21, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Valentina Bosetti & Elena Verdolini, 2013. "Clean and Dirty International Technology Diffusion," Working Papers 2013.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Marin, 2013. "Matching of PATSTAT applications to AIDA firms: discussion of the methodology and results," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 166, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arghya Ghosh & Jota Ishikawa, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Absorptive Capacity and the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights," Discussion Papers 2013-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Benvenuti & Luca Casolaro & Elena Gennari, 2013. "Metrics of innovation: measuring the Italian gap," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 168, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Models and Methods of University Technology Transfer," Working Papers 13-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Brenner, Thomas, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes: New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Francesca Checchinato & Cinzia Colapinto & Alice Giusto, 2013. "Advertising in a luxury fashion magazine: a comparison between Italy and China," Working Papers 5, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013. "Brand Capital and Firm Value," Working Paper Series 2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.