Innovation and government payments in the Italian digital agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benvenuti Michele & Casolaro Luca & Gennari Elena, 2014.
"Metrics of Innovation: Measuring the Italian Gap,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 5-50.
- Michele Benvenuti & Luca Casolaro & Elena Gennari, 2013. "Metrics of innovation: measuring the Italian gap," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 168, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Information and Communication Technologies and Productivity Growth: A Survey of the Literature," OECD Digital Economy Papers 195, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; general government; digital agenda; payments;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2013-06-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-16 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_169_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .