Report NEP-ICT-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campante, Filipe & Durante, Ruben & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2013. "Politics 2.0: The Multifaceted Effect of Broadband Internet on Political Participation," Working Paper Series rwp13-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Baseem Al-Athwari & Jorn Altmann & Almas Heshmati, 2013. "A Conceptual Model and Methodology for Evaluating E-Infrastructure Deployment and Its Application to OECD and MENA Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013102, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2013.
- Carlo Maria Arpaia & Raffaele Doronzo & Pasquale Ferro, 2013. "Innovation and government payments in the Italian digital agenda," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 169, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grace Kite, 2012. "The Impact of Information Technology Outsourcing on Productivity and Output: New Evidence from India," Working Papers 173, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Martin Shubik, 2012. "A Web Gaming Facility for Research and Teaching," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1860R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2013.
- Géraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Christian H.C.A. Henning, 2013. "Measuring the Influence of Networks on Transaction Costs Using a Non-parametric Regression Technique," IFRO Working Paper 2013/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.