Report on trends in the Italian productive system
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirella Damiani & Andrea Ricci, 2011. "Decentralised bargaining and performance related pay: new evidence from a panel of Italian firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 97/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Michele Benvenuti & Luca Casolaro & Elena Gennari, 2014.
"Metrics of Innovation: Measuring the Italian Gap,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 5-50.
- Michele Benvenuti & Luca Casolaro & Elena Gennari, 2013. "Metrics of innovation: measuring the Italian gap," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 168, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- D'Ignazio, Alessio & Menon, Carlo, 2012.
"The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2013. "The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 900, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2012. "The Causal Effect of Credit Guarantees for SMEs: Evidence from Italy," SERC Discussion Papers 0123, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Marco Malgarini & Massimo Mancini & Lia Pacelli, 2013. "Temporary hires and innovative investments," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2361-2370, June.
- Angilella, Silvia & Mazzù, Sebastiano, 2015. "The financing of innovative SMEs: A multicriteria credit rating model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 540-554.
- Marianna Riggi & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the Slope and the Persistence of the Italian Phillips Curve," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 157-197, March.
- Irene Iodice & Chiara Tomasi, 2016. "Skill upgrading and wage gap: a decomposition analysis for Italian manufacturing firms," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 201-232, August.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Leandro D’Aurizio, 2015. "The Italian Firms’ International Activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 261, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Silvia Angilella & Sebastiano Mazz`u, 2013. "The Financing of Innovative SMEs: a multicriteria credit rating model," Papers 1308.0889, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2014.
"The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(268), pages 55-103.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Matteo Bugamelli & Sandro Momigliano & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2013. "The policy response to macroeconomic and fiscal imbalances in Italy in the last fifteen years," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 211, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Silvia Giacomelli & Carlo Menon, 2013. "Firm size and judicial efficiency: evidence from the neighbour's court," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 898, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; productivity; market structure; firm heterogeneity;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P42 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Productive Enterprises; Factor and Product Markets; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-05-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_45_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.