Report NEP-FDG-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soedarmono, Wahyoe & Augier, Laurent, 2009. "Threshold Effect and Financial Intermediation in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 14905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Leigh & Stefania Fabrizio & Ashoka Mody, 2009. "The Second Transition; Eastern Europe in Perspective," IMF Working Papers 09/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Stocking, Andrew, 2009. "Bringing Growth Theory "Down to Earth"," Working Papers 48944, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Martin Cihak & Wim Fonteyne, 2009. "Five Years After; European Union Membership and Macro-Financial Stability in the New Member States," IMF Working Papers 09/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2009. "Global Liquidity, Risk Premiums and Growth Opportunities," IMF Working Papers 09/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Cihak & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2009. "From Subprime Loans to Subprime Growth? Evidence for the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 09/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Chew-Ging Lee, 2009. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence from Japan and Singapore," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-02, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Zhang, Pengfei, 2009. "Industrial structure, appropriate technology and economic growth in less developed countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4905, The World Bank.
- A. Minniti & C.P. Parello & P.S. Segerstrom, 2008. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms," Working Papers 645, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sven Jari Stehn & Daniel Leigh, 2009. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy During Downturns; Evidence From the G7," IMF Working Papers 09/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Brandolini & Matteo Bugamelli & Guglielmo Barone & Antonio Bassanetti & Magda Bianco & Emanuele Breda & Emanuela Ciapanna & Federico Cingano & Francesco D'Amuri & Leandro D'Aurizio & Virginia D, 2009. "Report on trends in the Italian productive system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 45, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.