Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence from Japan and Singapore
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Puah, Chin Hong & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2010. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Direct Investment Abroad of Singapore," MPRA Paper 47243, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Dr. Kavita Saxena, 2014. "An Evaluation of Foreign Direct Investment in India," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 96-100, October.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & Wang Weimin, 2010. "Does FDI Accelerate Economic Growth? The OECD Experience Based on Panel Data Estimates for the Period 1980-2004," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCausality; Outward FDI; Growth;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-05-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nom:nubsmc:2009-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rasyad A. Parinduri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsnotmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .