Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Gal, 2012. "The Role of Mid-Ranged Universities in Knowledge Transfer in Central and Eastern Europe - Sustainable University Strategies in the Era of Post-Mass Education, UDK 378. 4 : 001. 92," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 1(1), pages 50-70, June.
- Helen Lawton Smith & Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen, 2012. "The research university, entrepreneurship and regional development: Research propositions and current evidence," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5-6), pages 383-404, June.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "Modern universities in a digital environment," MPRA Paper 77459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2014.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities’ Third Mission Activities?,"
77573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities' Third Mission Activities?," EconStor Conference Papers 156763, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Michaela Trippl & Tanja Sinozic & Helen Lawton Smith, 2015.
"The Role of Universities in Regional Development: Conceptual Models and Policy Institutions in the UK, Sweden and Austria,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 1722-1740, September.
- Trippl, Michaela & Sinozic, Tanja & Lawton Smith , Helen, 2014. "The role of universities in regional development: conceptual models and policy institutions in the UK, Sweden and Austria," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Edward Feser, 2013. "Entrepreneurship education in the research-intensive entrepreneurial university," Chapters,in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 6, pages 110-132 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:673-692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"New Functions of Universities in Century XXI Towards "Fourth Generation" Universities,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 33-48.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2015. "New Functions of Universities in Century XXI Towards “Fourth Generation” Universities," MPRA Paper 77579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alina - Irina Popescu, 2011. "Review of Higher Education's Contribution to Regional Development in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1327, European Regional Science Association.
- Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel, 2014. "Articulating the ‘three-missions’ in Spanish universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1760-1773.
- Cavicchi, Alessio & Rinaldi, Chiara & Santini, Cristina, 2015.
"Fostering entrepreneurial education in Agribusiness through experiential learning,"
144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
206255, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cavicchi, Alessio & Rinaldi, Chiara & Santini, Cristina, 2015. "Fostering entrepreneurial education in Agribusiness through experiential learning," 2015 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206255, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:23-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:37:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10037-017-0116-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:55-78 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-07-13 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2007-07-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-KNM-2007-07-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2007-07-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:9-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.