Report NEP-PPM-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorino, Philippe, 2007. "Process Based Management and the Central Role of Dialogical Collective Activity in Organizational Learning. The Case of Work Safety in the Building Industry," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07013, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00160753_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorino, Philippe, 2007. "Competence-based Competence Management: a Pragmatic and Interpretive Approach. The Case of a Telecommunications Company," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07012, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Pilegaard, Ninette, 2007. "Cost-benefit rules for transport projects when labor supply is endogenous and taxes are distortionary," MPRA Paper 3902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorino, Philippe & Gehrke, Ingmar, 2007. "Coupling Performance Measurement and Collective Activity: The Semiotic Function of Management Systems. A Case Study," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Demir, Firat, 2007. "Private Investment, Portfolio Choice and Financialization of Real Sectors in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 3835, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
- Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Building a Better Rat Trap: Technological Innovation, Human Capital and the Irula," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.