Report NEP-GEO-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2007. "What When Space Matters Little For Firm Productivity? A multilevel analysis of localised knowledge externalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0706, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- Jordi Jofre Monseny & Alberto Sole Olle, 2007. "Tax Differentials and Agglomeration Economies in Intraregional Firm Location," Working Papers in Economics 180, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Monika I. Megyesi, 2007. "Creativity and Industrial Cities: A Case Study of Baltimore," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2007. "The Localization of Entrepreneurship Capital - Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vaz, Margarida, 2007. "Specific resources as bases for the differentiation and innovation of tourist destinations," MPRA Paper 3866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI, 2007. "La citta' come "sistema progressivo": evoluzione strutturale e sviluppo economico," Working Papers 290, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2007. "A Unified Framework for Measuring Preferences for Schools and Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 13236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Small, 2007. "Urban Transportation Policy: A Guide and Road Map," Working Papers 060724, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA), 2007. "Toward a regionalisation of industrial policy: the case of French aerospace industry in Aquitaine (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Valls Pereira, Pedro L., 2007. "Conditional Stochastic Kernel Estimation by Nonparametric Methods," Insper Working Papers wpe_90, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO & Francesco CHELLI, 2007. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods of Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Working Papers 293, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- André MEUNIE (GREThA) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2007. "Is there an Environmental Urban Kuznets Curve? The case of polluting emissions due to daily mobility in 37 cities. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Pilegaard, Ninette, 2007. "Cost-benefit rules for transport projects when labor supply is endogenous and taxes are distortionary," MPRA Paper 3902, University Library of Munich, Germany.