Specific resources as bases for the differentiation and innovation of tourist destinations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSpecific resources; idiographic approach; innovation; tourist destination; sustainability; regional development;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-07-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TUR-2007-07-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .