Report NEP-INO-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua S. Gans & David H. Hsu & Scott Stern, 2007. "The Impact of Uncertain Intellectual Property Rights on the Market For Ideas: Evidence From Patent Grant Delays," NBER Working Papers 13234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2007. "What When Space Matters Little For Firm Productivity? A multilevel analysis of localised knowledge externalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0706, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Optimal Patent Breadth: Quantifying the Effects of Increasing Patent Breadth," MPRA Paper 3910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2007. "Welfare and growth impacts of innovation policies in a small, open economy. An applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 510, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Building a Better Rat Trap: Technological Innovation, Human Capital and the Irula," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Monika I. Megyesi, 2007. "Creativity and Industrial Cities: A Case Study of Baltimore," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ben Zina, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2006. "Complementarity or substitutability between private and public investment in R&D: An empirical study," MPRA Paper 3929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159563_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vaz, Margarida, 2007. "Specific resources as bases for the differentiation and innovation of tourist destinations," MPRA Paper 3866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torbjørn Hægeland & Dag Rønningen & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Adapt or withdraw? Evidence on technological changes and early retirement using matched worker-firm data," Discussion Papers 509, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2007. "The Localization of Entrepreneurship Capital - Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159973_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "Innovations spread more like wildfires than like infections," MPRA Paper 3958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159961_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorino, Philippe, 2007. "The Instrumental Genesis of Collective Activity. The Case of an ERP Implementation in a Large Electricity Producer," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07014, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lorino, Philippe, 2007. "Process Based Management and the Central Role of Dialogical Collective Activity in Organizational Learning. The Case of Work Safety in the Building Industry," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07013, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Jana D. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2007. "Green vs. Green: Measuring the Compensation Required to Site Electrical Generation Windmills in a Viewshed," Working Papers 07-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.