Innovations spread more like wildfires than like infections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Charles I, 1997. "Convergence Revisited," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 131-153, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu, 2016.
"Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa,"
16/026, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Andrés, Antonio R. & Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice A, 2016. "Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 75044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Sir W. Arthur Lewis and the Africans: Overlooked Economic Growth Lessons," MPRA Paper 57126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2008. "The inhibited (exhibited) spread of innovations," MPRA Paper 8993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Knowledge = Technology + Human Capital and the Lucas and Romer Production Functions," MPRA Paper 58847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Human Knowledge and a Commonsensical Measure of Human Capital: A Proposal," MPRA Paper 57670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation spread; logistic model; derivative Gompertz; diffusion of innovations;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-07-13 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .