Report NEP-IPR-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua S. Gans & David H. Hsu & Scott Stern, 2007. "The Impact of Uncertain Intellectual Property Rights on the Market For Ideas: Evidence From Patent Grant Delays," NBER Working Papers 13234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Optimal Patent Breadth: Quantifying the Effects of Increasing Patent Breadth," MPRA Paper 3910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2007. "Welfare and growth impacts of innovation policies in a small, open economy. An applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 510, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ben Zina, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2006. "Complementarity or substitutability between private and public investment in R&D: An empirical study," MPRA Paper 3929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2007.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "Innovations spread more like wildfires than like infections," MPRA Paper 3958, University Library of Munich, Germany.