Welfare and growth impacts of innovation policies in a small, open economy. An applied general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H, 1993.
" Promoting Investment under International Capital Mobility: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 133-156.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1989. "Promoting Investment under International Capital Mobility: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Goulder, L.H., 1993. "Promoting investment under international capital mobility : An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis," Other publications TiSEM 29893d08-baf5-491e-9404-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sen, Partha & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1989.
"Deterioration of the terms of trade and capital accumulation: A re-examination of the Laursen-Metzler effect,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 227-250, May.
- Partha Sen & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1988. "Deterioration of the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation: A Reexamination of the Laursen-Metzler Effect," NBER Working Papers 2616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez-Pelaez, Maria J. & Groth, Christian, 2005. "Too little or too much R&D?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 437-456, February.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1997. "Aggregate Productivity Effects of Technology Shocks in a Model of Heterogeneous Firms: The Importance of Equilibrium Adjustments," Discussion Papers 198, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Mads Greaker & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2006. "Strategic Climate Policy in Small, Open Economies," Discussion Papers 448, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Otto, Vincent M. & Loschel, Andreas & Dellink, Rob, 2007.
"Energy biased technical change: A CGE analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 137-158, May.
- Löschel, Andreas & Otto, Vincent M. & Dellink, Rob B., 2005. "Energy Biased Technical Change: A CGE Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-32, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vincent M. Otto & Andreas Löschel & Rob Dellink, 2005. "Energy Biased Technical Change: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 2005.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1999.
"R&D Spillovers and the Case for Industrial Policy in an Open Economy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 40-59, January.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1997. "R&D Spillovers and the Case for Industrial Policy in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D Leahy & J.P. Neary, 1997. "R&D Spillovers and the Case for Industrial Policy in an Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0345, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leahy, D. & Neary, J. P., 1997. "R&D spillovers and the case for industrial policy in an open economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20342, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1994. "The 'procompetitive' effects of trade policy reform in a small, open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 391-411, May.
- Benjamin Russo, 2004. "A cost-benefit analysis of R&D tax incentives," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 313-335, May.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Thomas M. Steger, 2005. "Welfare Implications of Non-scale R&D-based Growth Models," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(4), pages 737-757, December.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Schneider, Stephen H., 1999. "Induced technological change and the attractiveness of CO2 abatement policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 211-253, August.
- Hwan C . Lin & Benjamin Russo, 2002. "Growth Effects of Capital Income Taxes: How Much Does Endogenous Innovation Matter?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 613-640, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsApplied general equilibrium; Endogenous growth; Research and Development;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2007-07-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-07-13 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MAC-2007-07-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-07-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .