Report NEP-MIC-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "“Net Neutrality,” Non-Discrimination and Digital Distribution of Content Through the Internet," Working Papers 07-03, NET Institute.
- Janusz Ordover & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Exclusionary Discounts," Working Papers 07-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Chris Wilson & Catherine Waddams Price, 2007. "Do Consumers Switch to the Best Supplier?," Working Papers 07-6, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Stephen Davies & Matthew Olczak & Heather Coles, 2007. "Tacit Collusion, Firm Asymmetries and Numbers: Evidence from EC Merger Cases," Working Papers 07-7, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Thomas VALLEE (LEN - IAE Nantes) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA), 2007. "Convergence in Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bruce Lyons & Andrei Medvedev, 2007. "Bargaining over Remedies in Merger Regulation," Working Papers 07-3, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Eloïc Peyrache & Lucia Quesada, 2007. "(Corporate Governance Series 003) The Ownership of Ratings," FMG Discussion Papers dp590, Financial Markets Group.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Optimal Patent Breadth: Quantifying the Effects of Increasing Patent Breadth," MPRA Paper 3910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2007. "Welfare and growth impacts of innovation policies in a small, open economy. An applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 510, Statistics Norway, Research Department.