Bargaining over Remedies in Merger Regulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Tomaso Duso & Miyu Lee & Jo Seldeslachts, 2016.
"Effective European Antitrust: Does Ec Merger Policy Generate Deterrence?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1884-1903, October.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Duso, Tomaso & Lee, Miyu & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2016. "Effective European Antitrust : Does EC Merger Policy Generate Deterrence?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1884-1903.
- Joseph Clougherty & Tomaso Duso & Miyu Lee & Jo Seldeslachts, 2015. "Effective European Antitrust: Does EC Merger Policy Generate Deterrence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1523, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Duso, Tomaso & Lee, Miyu & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2015. "Effective European Antitrust: Does EC Merger Policy Generate Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Clougherty & Tomaso Duso & Miyu Lee & Jo Seldeslachts, 2015. " Effective European antitrust: Does EC merger policy generate deterrence?," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 515981, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Pedro Barros & Joseph Clougherty & Jo Seldeslachts, 2010.
"How to Measure the Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy: Frequency or Composition?,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-8.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2009. "How to Measure the Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy: Frequency or Composition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro P. Barros & Joseph A. Clougherty & Jo Seldeslachts, 2009. "How to Measure the Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy: Frequency or Composition?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2009-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Oct 2009.
- Afonso Planas Raposo de Almeida Costa & Pedro Barros, 2012. "Does a Tougher Competition Policy Reduce or Promote Investment?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 119-141, March.
- Patrice Bougette, 2011. "Négociation d'engagements en matière de concentrations : une perspective d'économiste," Post-Print halshs-00580669, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMerger regulation; merger remedies; competition policy; bargaining;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-07-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2007-07-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2007-07-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-07-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2007-07-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccp:wpaper:wp07-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cheryl Whittkaer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccueauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.