Report NEP-REG-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Burton, 2007. "Responsive Regulation and the Uncertainty of Tax Law - Time to Reconsider the Commissioner's Model of Cooperative Compliance," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruce Lyons & Andrei Medvedev, 2007. "Bargaining over Remedies in Merger Regulation," Working Papers 07-3, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Stoschek, Barbara, 2007. "The political economy of environmental regulations and industry compensation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 65, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Martha Alter Chen, 2007. "Rethinking the Informal Economy: Linkages with the Formal Economy and the Formal Regulatory Environment," Working Papers 46, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Survey of Public Attitudes to Price-Fixing and Cartel Enforcement in Britain," Working Papers 07-12, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- John K. Ashton & Andrew Pressey, 2007. "The Regulatory Perception of the Marketing Function: an Interpretation of UK Competition Authority Investigations 1950-2005," Working Papers 07-1, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00159563_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lazen, Vicente & Eguiluz, Cristian, 2006.
"Conflictos de Interés en Servicios Financieros: Taxonomía y Mecanismos de Control Regulatorio
[Conflicts of Interest in Financial Services: Taxonomy and Mechanisms for Regulatory Control]," MPRA Paper 3891, University Library of Munich, Germany.