Modelling knowledge creation, investment decisions and economic growth in a spatial CGE setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2011.
"R&D and productivity: testing sectoral peculiarities using micro data,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 817-839, December.
- Potters, Lesley & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-3, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2004.
"Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 351-370, August.
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Buzz: Face-to-Face Contact and the Urban Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0598, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Storper, Michael & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Bye, Brita & Fæhn, Taran & Heggedal, Tom-Reiel, 2009. "Welfare and growth impacts of innovation policies in a small, open economy; an applied general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1075-1088, September.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2015.
"RHOMOLO: A dynamic spatial general equilibrium model for assessing the impact of cohesion policy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 197-221, November.
- Andries Brandsma & d’Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2013. "Rhomolo: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC81133, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2014. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," Papers 1410.5068, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 673-709, November.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2007. "The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23328, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brandsma, Andries & Di Comite, Francesco & Diukanova, Olga & Kancs, d’Artis & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Persyn, Damiaan & Potters, Lesley, 2014.
"Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 17-46.
- Andries Brandsma & Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & D'Artis Kancs & Jesus Lopez Rodriguez & Damiaan Persyn & Lesley Potters, 2015. "Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020," JRC Working Papers JRC94645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Johannes Bröcker & Rüdiger Soltwedel, 2010. "Agglomeration and growth in knowledge-based societies: an introduction to this special issue," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 1-4, August.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-784, August.
- Peter Howitt, 2000. "Endogenous Growth and Cross-Country Income Differences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 829-846, September.
- Diukanova, Olga & López-Rodríguez, Jesús, 2014. "Regional Impacts of non-R&D Innovation Expenditures across the EU Regions: Simulation Results Using the Rhomolo CGE Model," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 91-111.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiregional spatial CGE; Endogenous R&D; Endogenous investment decisions;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.