Report NEP-HIS-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samad Sarferaz & Martin Uebele, 2007. "Tracking Down the Business Cycle: A Dynamic Factor Model For Germany 1820-1913," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Simon Smith, 2007. "A Test of Faith: The Account Book of Richard Poor, Quaker Merchant of Barbados," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 07/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gomez-Sorzano, Gustavo, 2006. "Decomposing violence: terrorist murder in the twentieth century in the U.S," MPRA Paper 1145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00160880_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA), 2007. "Toward a regionalisation of industrial policy: the case of French aerospace industry in Aquitaine (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Fabio Fossati, . "Political Institutional Change in Latin America," Working Papers - Programa Teoría de las Relaciones Internacionales 031, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- John K. Ashton & Andrew Pressey, 2007. "The Regulatory Perception of the Marketing Function: an Interpretation of UK Competition Authority Investigations 1950-2005," Working Papers 07-1, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Alberto NICCOLI, 2007. "Finanza internazionale e distribuzione del reddito," Working Papers 292, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pinar Akman, 2007. "Searching for the Long-Lost Soul of Article 82EC," Working Papers 07-5, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Sällström, Susanna, 2007. "Hobbies, Skills and Incentives to Work: The Happy Gardener and the Wealthy Golfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 6376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaels, Guy & Zhi, Xiaojia, 2007. "Freedom Fries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Marginson & Marijk van der Wende, 2007. "Globalisation and Higher Education," OECD Education Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:idb:intalp:110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-06-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltan J. Acs & Monika I. Megyesi, 2007. "Creativity and Industrial Cities: A Case Study of Baltimore," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.