Globalisation and Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angulo-Ruiz, Fernando & Pergelova, Albena & Cheben, Juraj & Angulo-Altamirano, Eladio, 2016. "A cross-country study of marketing effectiveness in high-credence services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3636-3644.
- repec:scn:voprob:2018:i:1:p:132-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paula Stephan & Giuseppe Scellato & Chiara Franzoni, 2015.
"International Competition for PhDs and Postdoctoral Scholars: What Does (and Does Not) Matter,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 73-113.
- Paula Stephan & Giuseppe Scellato & Chiara Franzoni, 2014. "International Competition for PhDs and Postdoctoral Scholars: What Does (and Does Not) Matter," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 15, pages 73-113 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabine KNOTHE & Maik LACHMANN, 2012. "Development Of Business Schools Into Performance-Driven International Institutions – An Empirical Survey In Germany," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2012(18), pages 53-72, June.
- Anja Hülsewig, 2008. "Kann man Globalisierung messen? Ein Vergleich zweier unterschiedlicher Indizes zur Messung der Globalisierung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(10), pages 31-37, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-07-13 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2007-07-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2007-07-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-07-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOG-2007-07-13 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:8-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .