How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview," MPRA Paper 73725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubén Garrido-Yserte & María Gallo-Rivera, 2010. "The impact of the university upon local economy: three methods to estimate demand-side effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 39-67, February.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001.
"Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas Strasbourgeois,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 581-604.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001. "Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas strasbourgeois," Working Papers of BETA 2001-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jordi Molas-Gallart & Elena Castro-Martínez, 2007. "Ambiguity and conflict in the development of ‘Third Mission’ indicators," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 321-330, December.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013.
"Successful Universities Towards the Improvement of Regional Competitiveness: "Fourth Generation" Universities,"
EconStor Conference Papers
156762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013. "Successful universities towards the improvement of regional competitiveness: „Fourth Generation” universities," MPRA Paper 77621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bence Zuti & Miklos Lukovics, 2018.
"Fourth Generation Universities and Regional Development,"
Nonpartisan Education Review,
Nonpartisan Education Review, vol. 14(1), pages 1-1.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. ""Fourth Generation" Universities and Regional Development," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 14-31.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "„Fourth Generation” Universities and Regional Development," MPRA Paper 77460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo Göransson & Claes Brundenius, 2009. "Vitalizing the Swedish university system: implementation of the ‘third mission’," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 145-150, March.
- Melanie Blackwell & Steven Cobb & David Weinberg, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Educational Institutions: Issues and Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 88-95, February.
- West, Guy R. & Jackson, Randall W., 1998. "Input-Output+Econometric and Econometric+Input-Output: Model Differences or Different Models?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1).
- Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"Egyetemek gazdaságfejlesztési hatásainak mérése
[The Measuring of the Economic Impact of Universities]," MPRA Paper 78277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balazs Kotosz, 2016. "University impact evaluation: Counterfactual methods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p735, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact study; university; Hungary;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:156764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.