Input-Output+Econometric and Econometric+Input-Output: Model Differences or Different Models?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:3:p:294-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 3-19.
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview," MPRA Paper 73725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Jackson & Sergio Rey & Péter Járosi, 2016. "Object Orientation, Open Regional Science,and Cumulative Knowledge Building," Working Papers Working Paper 2016-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Hewings & Jae Hong Kim, 2011. "An Application of the Disequilibrium Adjustment Framework to Small Area Forecasting and Impact Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1839, European Regional Science Association.
- Jae Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2012. "Integrating the fragmented regional and subregional socioeconomic forecasting and analysis: a spatial regional econometric input–output framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(2), pages 485-513, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:130518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.