Fruit And Vegetable Supply-Chain Management, Innovations, And Competitiveness: Cooperative Regional Research Project S-222
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A., 1996. "Strategic Planning For Improved Competitiveness By Regional Commodity Industries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(1), February.
- Jordan, Kenrick H. & VanSickle, John J., 1995. "Integration And Behavior In The U.S. Winter Market For Fresh Tomatoes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Melendez, Martha & Fairchild, Gary F., 1995. "Preferential Trading Arrangements In The Western Hemisphere," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 26(2), September.
- Marin, L.R. & Epperson, James E. & Ames, Glenn C.W., 1998. "A Profile Of Firms Engaged In Fruit And Vegetable Trade Between The United States And Latin America," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(1), February.
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1996. "Trends in food quality regulation: Implications for processed food trade and foreign direct investment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 411-419.
- Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 1996. "HACCP as an International Trade Standard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 775-779.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa, Franco, 2011. "Strategies for the Agro-food Sector," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122023, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & O'Rourke, A. Desmond, 2000. "Relationships Between Produce Supply Firms And Retailers In The New Food Supply Chain," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(03), November.
- Rosa, Franco, 2012. "Planning the Sustainable Agro-fuel Supply Chain," Congress Papers 124130, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.