Developments In Brazilian Food Safety Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Resende, Roberto V., 1993. "Brazil: a case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 120-130, April.
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1996. "Trends in food quality regulation: Implications for processed food trade and foreign direct investment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 411-419.
- Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 1996. "HACCP as an International Trade Standard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 775-779.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachael D. Garrett & Meredith Niles & Juliana Gil & Philip Dy & Julio Reis & Judson Valentim, 2017. "Policies for Reintegrating Crop and Livestock Systems: A Comparative Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Spencer Henson, 2003. "The Economics of Food Safety in Developing Countries," Working Papers 03-19, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Muhammad, Safdar & Singh, Surendra P. & Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Tegegne, Fisseha & Akuley-Amenyenu, Anonya, 2001. "Exports From Developing Countries And Food Safety Concerns," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(01), March.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.