HACCP as an International Trade Standard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Emilia Lamonaca, 2019.
"The Effects of Non‐tariff Measures on Agri‐food Trade: A Review and Meta‐analysis of Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(3), pages 595-617, September.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Emilia Lamonaca, 2018. "The effects of non-tariff measures on agri-food trade: a review and meta-analysis of empirical evidence," Papers 1811.06323, arXiv.org.
- Fabio Santeramo & Emilia Lamonaca, 2018. "The effects of non-tariff measures on agri-food trade: a review and meta-analysis of empirical evidence," Working Papers hal-01923685, HAL.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia, 2018. "The effects of non-tariff measures on agri-food trade: a review and meta-analysis of empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 89913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianhui Yang & Yaoben Lin, 2019. "Study on Evolution of Food Safety Status and Supervision Policy—A System Based on Quantity, Quality, and Development Safety," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-13, November.
- Hussain, Salman, 2006. "Co-regulation and voluntarism in the provision of food safety: lessons from institutional economics," Working Papers 45996, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Fares, M. & Rouvière, E., 2006. "Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety : A Unified Framework," Working Papers MOISA 200615, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Henson, Spencer & Caswell, Julie, 1999. "Food safety regulation: an overview of contemporary issues," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 589-603, December.
- Bureau, J.-C. & Gozlan, E. & Marette, S., 1999.
"Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products,"
99-13, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Estelle Gozlan & StÃ©phan Marette, 2001. "Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp283, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Estelle Gozlan & StÃ©phan Marette, 2001. "Quality Signaling and International Trade in Food Products," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 01-wp283, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- J.-C. Bureau & E. Gozlan & S. Marette, 1999. "Quality signaling and international trade in food products," THEMA Working Papers 99-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Epperson, James E. & Estes, Edmund A., 1999. "Fruit And Vegetable Supply-Chain Management, Innovations, And Competitiveness: Cooperative Regional Research Project S-222," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(3), pages 1-6, November.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999.
"The economic implications of using HACCP as a food safety regulatory standard,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 625-635, December.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "Economic Implications of Using HACCP As a Food Safety Regulatory Standard (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1999. "Economic Implications of Using HACCP as a Food Safety Regulatory Standard, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp228, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Badrie, Neela & De Leon, Sonia Y. & Talukder, Md. Ruhul Amin, 2007. "Food Safety Management Systems: Initiatives Of Trinidad And Tobago, West Indies, Philippines And Bangladesh," 26th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, July 2006, San Juan, Puerto Rico 36953, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
- Perdikis, Nicholas & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2000. "Can The Wto/Gatt Agreements On Sanitary And Phyto-Sanitary Measures And Technical Barriers To Trade Be Renegotiated To Accommodate Agricultural Biotechnology?," Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25999, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Zalewski, Romuald I. & Skawinska, Eulalia, 2006. "Food Safety. Commodity Science Point of View," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25734, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2000. "A Model Of The Implementation Of Quality Management Systems For Credence Attributes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21874, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Salay, Elisabete & Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "Developments In Brazilian Food Safety Policy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-11.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Research Reports 25188, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Frenzen, Paul D. & Buzby, Jean C. & Rasco, Barbara, 2001. "Product Liability And Microbial Foodborne Illness," Agricultural Economics Reports 34059, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "Valuing the benefits and costs of improved food safety and nutrition," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), pages 1-16.
- Mangelsdorf, Axel & Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Wilson, John S., 2012. "Food standards and exports: evidence for China," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 507-526, July.
- Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2009. "Tracking, tracing, and business process interests in food commodities: A multi-level decision complexity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 317-329, February.
- Chen, Rui & Hartarska, Valentina & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2018. "The causal impact of HACCP on seafood imports in the U.S.: An application of difference-in-differences within the gravity model," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 166-178.
- Fares, M'Hand & Rouviere, Elodie, 2006. "Voluntary approaches to food safety: New insights," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2000. "Promoting competitiveness in South African agriculture and agribusiness: The role of institutions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), pages 1-33, March.
- Henson, Spencer J. & Hooker, Neal H., 2001. "Private Sector Management Of Food Safety: Public Regulation And The Role Of Private Controls," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-11.
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1999. "A Framework for Evaluating Non‐Tariff Barriers to Trade Related to Sanitary and Phytosanitary Regulation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 234-246, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:3:p:775-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.