Food Safety. Commodity Science Point of View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace E. Huffman & Matthew Rousu & Jason F. Shogren & Abebayehu Tegene, 2004.
"Who Do Consumers Trust for Information: The Case of Genetically Modified Foods?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1222-1229.
- Huffman, Wallace & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2002. "Who Do Consumers Trust for Information? The Case of Genetically Modified Foods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wim Verbeke, 2005. "Agriculture and the food industry in the information age," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Dee Von Bailey & Eluned Jones & David L. Dickinson, 2002. "Knowledge Management and Comparative International Strategies on Vertical Information Flow in the Global Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1337-1344.
- Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 1996. "HACCP as an International Trade Standard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 775-779.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; food quality; risk; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Q13; Q18; M31;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.